Monday, July 21, 2008

Gonna be busy

Might not be any posts for a few days. I had a couple of shoots last week; two dancers, one in conservatoire in Bordeaux who is I think like 15 and it sort of like the picture next to the word 'ballet dancer' in the dictionary, and another who is older but was for a wedding dress picture to try to win some wedding photography business (a phrase I never thought I would utter).

So, going to be busy sorting and prepping some photos and will finally, and really, be printing my book along with adding a bio and a price page to my website (and updating its pictures too).

Plus, I am meeting with an agency in Bordeaux this week too, hopefully. So, if you are reading, send some positive vibes my way...

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Warm fuzzy thoughts from San Diego, where it's gorgeously not-like-Indiana-right-now.